Home Forums Dr. Fletch – “Ask the Doc” About the election

• Creator
    Topic

RobZ
    Participant

the bug

A song comes to mind, The Bug.( or maybe “Your own sweet way”)

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  RobZ.
Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Stephen ButlerStephen Butler
    Participant

On Facebook recently, I rather rashly informed a particular thread that, if Donald Trump won, I would dance around outside the house in some rather fetching white Y-fronts. It seemed like around 62 million Americans actually wanted this to happen, and duly voted Mr. Trump in. I have since managed to convince this friend that a pair of Elvis Presley ‘Burning Love’ yellow boxer shorts might suffice instead, but I still haven’t got around to taking part. Naturally, it would have to be videoed and slung on YouTube.

The best Mark tune for the unfortunate situation that America now finds itself in would be ‘The Long Road’ or ‘The Long Highway,’ because whatever Trump does is going to take a long time to undo. Although, he has already reneged on his promise to a) throw Hillary Clinton in jail or b) abolish Obamacare, so it’s possible ‘Why Worry’ might be appropriate.

Cheers!

Marc
    Participant

Although we are calling it a forum, another type of plugin may be a closer fit. For instance, an advanced commenting system (replace top-most “Leave a Reply” with “Ask a question”) or a Q&A or a Forum with Q&A layout (screenshot #3).
    I am not associated with any of these plugins, just trying to help out as I am quite familiar with the high cost of custom development. I hope it helps.

Dr. FletchDr. Fletch
    Keymaster

Yes, but i need someone to code it as I’m in a wordpress domain now and I can’t find a plugin which is anywhere near our old forum system. I’ll look a little harder in a couple of weeks as the workload eases off.

cheers

G

Can we go back to the “old” forum pages Guy? This is too complicated for us medium-tech folks. Hard to read, hard to comprehend which is what and where it is!X

Mike Paul
    Participant

Can we go back to the “old” forum pages Guy? This is too complicated for us medium-tech folks. Hard to read, hard to comprehend which is what and where it is!X

Terri Shawn
    Participant

Kingdom of Gold. I see Trump’s New York penthouse in Trump tower EVERY time I listen to this. Very sad.

RobZ
    Participant

“don’t crash the ambulance”, excellent !
    These songs are like vitamins, I’m starting to feel better.
    “Beachcombing” , “Rolling On”

( I’ve given up on trying to post a link in the link box)

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDbi2daMAcM ) Does that work ?

Dr. FletchDr. Fletch
    Keymaster

It HAS to be ‘Don’t crash the ambulance’

G

RobZ
    Participant

Just trying to insert a link
    ( learning new stuff is a bitch)

DenaeDenae
    Participant

El Macho
    Heart Full of Holes

RobZ
    Participant

Cheney n Doc, thanks,
    Good ones!
    It’s about the coping not necessarily equating. “everybody pays”

Cheney Coker
    Participant

Are we in Trouble Now?
    Baloney Again?
    Time Will End All Sorrow…..

My problem is I like these dsongs and I don’t want to equate them to the situation we have over here. Geesh.

Dr. FletchDr. Fletch
    Keymaster

…Devil Baby?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.