Home Forums Dr. Fletch – “Ask the Doc” Bill Wyman 80th Birthday Concert

• Creator
    Topic
    Julio
    Julio
    Participant

Hi Doc. I think that you are going to be part of the band during the Bill Wyman 80th Birthday Concert, don´t you? Would be so great to be playing with so many great guests… Led Zeppelin´s Robert Plant included! Wow… Of course MK will be there too. Could we expect a little diarie of it, at least a report, like you did about the last Princest Trust? It was very nice, and as far as I know, The Rhythmn Kings are a favourite band for many MK fans! Have a nice time tonight!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Marc
    Participant

Was Mark playing his new 58 signature Gibson on Playtime Deluxe? Is his MK001?
    Very nice song and does well at sounding like an oldie!

JagryJagry
    Participant

And Doc,

was it “Playtime Deluxe” during the BW 80th birthday gig? 😉

Best, D

JulioJulio
    Participant

A new song that sounds like an oldie? Which oldie? A MK oldie or a classic oldie?

It makes me think about Pyroman in certain parts.

Dr. FletchDr. Fletch
    Keymaster

New song that sounds like an oldie.

Great Stuff.

G

Playtime Deluxe.. New song or an old song we just never heard before? Really liked it!

Mika
    Participant

Playtime Deluxe.. New song or an old song we just never heard before? Really liked it!

JulioJulio
    Participant

Wow, what a band, and what a guests!!!! Enjoy the show and let´s hope that someone at least can take some pictures of it!

Dr. FletchDr. Fletch
    Keymaster

Yes indeed, the show is this evening and the rehearsals have been fabulous. It’s a wonderful band. We have Henry Spinetti and Graham Broad on drums, Dave Bronze on bass, Andy Fair-weather Low on guitar, myself on B3 (acting MD), Geraint Watkins and Mike Sanchez on piano, Frank Mead and Nick Payn on horns, Beverley and Sara Skeete on bv’s and Terry Taylor on guitar, not forgetting the birthday boy, Bill Wyman. Guests are Joe Brown, MK, Van Morrison (if he shows up) Hollie Stephenson, Bob Geldof, Mick Hucknell, Imelda May and Robert Plant. I don’t think I’ll have the time to do a diary I’m afraid.

Hi Doc. I think that you are going to be part of the band during the Bill Wyman 80th Birthday Concert, don´t you? Would be so great to be playing with so many great guests… Led Zeppelin´s Robert Plant included! Wow… Of course MK will be there too. Could we expect a little diarie of it, at least a report, like you did about the last Princest Trust? It was very nice, and as far as I know, The Rhythmn Kings are a favourite band for many MK fans! Have a nice time tonight!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dr. Fletch Dr. Fletch.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.