• Creator
    Topic

Edwin
    Participant

I do not understand this new forum site at all… Let alone where to find dr. Fletch’s answer. I am probably too old for this. Help… Help…. HELP..!!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Edwin
    Participant
    Stephen ButlerStephen Butler
    Participant

I’m afraid that, once you reach a certain age, you automatically become de-programmed to take new technologies on board. Of course, with practice and experience, many can at least slow this desensitisation down, if not arrest it altogether. But I suspect you would have to spend your whole life in web programming and other related technologies to allow this to take place. A recent development, for example, is what I like to call “Windows Constipation” which, in a nutshell, is the body’s refusal to pass anything later than Windows 7. This is what I am suffering from and let me tell you it is painful, when you see those around you coping with Windows 8 or even 10, with its ease of getting around your computer, and other similar benefits. But I refuse to ditch Windows 7 – it is the easiest version of its operating system that Microsoft have heretofore produced. Cheers!

Edwin
    Participant

Jeeez, now that helps…. And now I regrettably can expect a lot of unwanted emails as well… But thanks anyway G.

Dr. FletchDr. Fletch
    Keymaster

Let me assist.

Just think of ‘NEW TOPIC’ as a way of asking me a direct question. I am alerted to these. The difference from the old is that comments and chat can continue on a subject. It took me a while to get used to it too. Thanks for your patience

Guy

I do not understand this new forum site at all… Let alone where to find dr. Fletch’s answer. I am probably too old for this. Help… Help…. HELP..!!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.