Deep within the walls of British Grove, Doc Fletch and his trusty ward are hard at work on …. something. Something different. Something secret. I propose that since Doc can’t tell us what it is, we should all guess what it is and see who comes closest. Extra points for ‘creativity’.
1. A track for track recreation of Pet Sounds.
2. An audio clinic on proper volume levels for Bob Dylan’s production sound crew.
3. Crowdsourcing the next tour’s set list by randomly feeding song titles into the New York Times’ crossword puzzles to guage popularity.
4. Arm wrestling over who gets to play bass on the next album since, well, everyone can play bass.
5. Driving Glenn Saggers insane with constant requests to hear guitar X with amp z and then guitar z with amp y, and on and on and on.
6. Doc trying to get things done while Mark constantly bothers him with questions like, “Ok, but what does THAT knob do?”
7. Not a damn thing. They were part of a secret task force to rig the US Presidential election and unfortunately failed.
8. Methodically working through every recipe in Doc’s Tour cookbook in order to pre-plan the next tour’s menus.
9. Binge watching old QI episodes.
10. Mark is finally working on the much rumored and planned “Well-Tempered Straits” wherein Mark plays “Walk of Life” in all 12 keys.
- This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Cheney Coker.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.