Home Forums Dr. Fletch – “Ask the Doc” Need some cheer

• Creator
    Topic
    Denae
    Denae
    Participant

Hi Guy, American here. As you can imagine, a lot of us are feeling pretty glum today. I was thinking that maybe some hints as to what’s been happening at BG might help to ease the pain…….

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Terri Shawn
    Participant

Denae, thank you, and to you Guy, it is exciting to know you are working hard and it is “different”. I just want to take this opportunity to let you and MK, and all the band mates,know how much your music has helped me personally in the terrible American election. Back 12 months ago, the newscasts were dominated by Trump, and I have always been a political junkie. But I had to stop, I would just go in my little music haven and put on some Dire Straits, MK and band, and now Guy Fletcher “High Roads”. I hope you guys know how much your music means to a lot of us out here. Thank you for assisting in keeping a little sanity in an otherwise insane world.

Dr. FletchDr. Fletch
    Keymaster

Yes, we’re with you on that, the same here in the UK. We thought our Brexit debacle was bad!. What a world we live in that a confirmed liar, cheat, bigot, racist etc. etc. can be sworn in is hard to believe. Mark and I have been hard at it in BG but once again, I am forbidden from divulging any information at this point. I can say that it is exciting, and different.

Hi Guy, American here. As you can imagine, a lot of us are feeling pretty glum today. I was thinking that maybe some hints as to what’s been happening at BG might help to ease the pain…….

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.