• Creator
    Topic

windguy
    Participant

Hi Guy,
    Missing my daily fix which I usually get from your RSS feed. Did I miss it on the new site or is the RSS feed gone?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Dr. FletchDr. Fletch
    Keymaster

I’m trying to make things as easy as possible but it’s a bit of a learning curve for all. I’m looking at ADDING a more simple Q&A like the old site ..at lets for periods but I need to have it custom built as existing wordpress plugins do not tally with my expectations of what a Q&A should look or function like.

G

Well hello…….I know it’s early days but first impressions aren’t good. I’m not a techie and I’m embarrassed to say its too fiddly for me. Some of the suggestions are beyond my comprehension but the old site was plain and simple but easily accessible and very enjoyable.
    I’m a tenacious ba***rd though, so I’m not giving up yet.
    Is there any chance of making it easier to access?

JulioJulio
    Participant

If you put http://www.guyfletcher.co.uk/rss into your favourite feed reader, all the latest posts should come up for you

It may look like a jumbled mess at the moment though as we are slowly bringing back all the old diaries to the new site 😉

Only the update in tour diaries are coming throught the rss, at least to me. However, you can subscribe to topics and receive e-mails when something new is posted.

am012513
    Participant

You can also “subscribe” to the different forums and you will receive an email with the update when there’s something new on that topic , Henk

tonyu49
    Participant

Well hello…….I know it’s early days but first impressions aren’t good. I’m not a techie and I’m embarrassed to say its too fiddly for me. Some of the suggestions are beyond my comprehension but the old site was plain and simple but easily accessible and very enjoyable.
    I’m a tenacious ba***rd though, so I’m not giving up yet.
    Is there any chance of making it easier to access?

LeonLeon

If you put http://www.guyfletcher.co.uk/rss into your favourite feed reader, all the latest posts should come up for you

It may look like a jumbled mess at the moment though as we are slowly bringing back all the old diaries to the new site 😉

creimke
    Participant

Indeed, might be oldschool but would be nice to have it back 🙂

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.