Home Forums Dr. Fletch – “Ask the Doc” The Color of Money OST

• Creator
    Topic

Deptford
    Participant

Hi Doc, do you recall which musicians played the song Two Brothers and a Stranger in addition to Mark? In the booklet of the CD does not say. Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Dr. FletchDr. Fletch
    Keymaster

Do you know, I can’t recall. It makes sense that it was me but I honestly cannot remember.

G

Hi Doc, do you recall which musicians played the song Two Brothers and a Stranger in addition to Mark? In the booklet of the CD does not say. Thanks.

JulioJulio
    Participant

The very few liner notes about just say “produced by Mark Knopfler and Guy Fletcher” so I suspect that anything was played or programmed by Guy Fletcher except guitar, played by MK obviously, or maybe bass, as we know that MK can play bass as well (he did it for the A Shot At Glory soundtrack, although he wasn´t credited…).

I believe it makes sense as long as Guy “played” bass and drums for The Notting Hillbillies record, and “Two Brothers And A Stranger” is just a song, not an entire score.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.