Home Forums Guy Fletcher Dr. Fletch welcome

• Creator
    Topic
    Dr. Fletch
    Dr. Fletch
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Welcome……it’s about time I upgraded the forum. Please feel free to contribute in the normal manner and I will be ready and willing to answer.
    cheers

Dr. Fletch

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by Dr. Fletch Dr. Fletch.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Dr. Fletch Dr. Fletch.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Dr. Fletch Dr. Fletch.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Dr. Fletch Dr. Fletch.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Dr. Fletch Dr. Fletch.
Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Dmac
    Participant

Hi guy new website looks great i love the front cover of your new album! I met you and mark at a meet and greet in the edinburgh playhouse back in 2008, what a day that was for me as iv been a huge mk fan sinse i was about 5 when i used my school tie as a headband and a tennis racket as my guitar! Iv kept up with your forum and diaries for years i thought it was about time i joined in so thanks for having me! Any news on a new mk project?? Lookin forward to hearing your new stuff next week

Cheney Coker
    Participant

Congrats on the new site. You asked for comments on the site so here are a few.
    I don’t see any way to add a topic or create a new post that isn’t a reply to an existing post. Then again you really didn’t have that functionality on the old one either.
    In your bio you list all of Mark’s albums you have worked on. All of the album titles are in quotes except Tracker.
    Being someone who is about your age but obviously with eyes that are much older, you could increase the font point size on the forum a bit since the new layout has plenty of free space available.
    It looks like the cookbook is no longer in your store. It was out of print anyway. If you have no plans to reprint it, could you post recipes and photos to a tour dairy entry?
    Are all of the posts from the OLD forum gone or can they be archived somewhere? There was a lot of great information in there.
    Did you add some new photos to the diaries? If so, dang. Now we will have to go through all of them and hunt.
    Can you provide a link to your tour videos?
    That’s all for now. Best wishes to you and yours and hey, what you doing in the studio these days?

HopheadHophead
    Participant

London Pride

I found a few of these beauties in a local grocery store the other day Guy and I couldn’t think of a better way to ‘christen’ the new website. Cheers!!

NellyNelly
    Participant

Hey good job for the new website 🙂 WordPress is magic !
    and congrats for the new album too ! Gonna order it soon !!

Dr. FletchDr. Fletch
    Keymaster

Thanks all, very excited to have it up and running (almost). Please bear with me if there are any tech issues or anomalies which may arise.

Thanks

Guy

Rui Pedro
    Participant

Congratulatoins Guy..very nice website indeed!!best luck in the world.love your music!!cheers!

Erwin
    Participant

Nice website Guy!!! it looks great!!

Mike ChildMike Child
    Participant

Eh? I just posted a reply to this thread which seems to have mysteriously disappeared upon submitting it! An away, as I was saying in that post, the website is very nice. The only issue seems to be that when accessing it on my iPhone, all I get is the old website.

I’ve listened to a couple of the samples of the new record, and it sounds terrific. Will shortly be ordering both CD and vinyl.

Mike ChildMike Child
    Participant

And I’m in. Very nicely designed new website. I just listened to a couple of samples from the new record and it sounds terrific. Will be ordering both vinyl and CD very shortly and I look forward to hearing the rest of the album.

Only issue with the site at the moment is that when I try to access it on my iPhone, all I get is the old website. Strange!

IsyriderIsyrider
    Participant

Hi there Guy!
    Nice website, looks very ’60s but in a more stylish way! My beloved man Carlo says the cover of your new album has a “pinkfloydian” feeling. Now I’ll go around on the website for a while and… pre-order!
    Well done, Dr. Fletch!
    Isabella

Hans
    Participant

Hello Guy,

Just ordered your new album. The artwork is very nice. I can’t wait to hear the new music.

Hans Haulez

bombur
    Participant

Very nice indeed! Love the general tone and tenor of the site!

Matthias
    Participant

Much success to all your efforts!
    New Website Looks perfect and new Album is eagerly awaited!

sofianesofiane
    Participant

Hi Doc,

Congratulation on your new website and also the new album, can’t wait to discover your new material.

Regards

Iris Cardozo
    Participant

Good evening Mr. Guy…I am writing to you to congratulate you for the great change of your web site, IT LOOKS very wonderful!! Thankyou very much and many thanks for tell us about your NEW SOLO ALBUM!, I hope to hear soon, i love your music 🙂
    Many Greetings, keep it up!!

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.